Its territorial Annexation by Vietnam
& The Lotus Revolution!
Taking advantage of its invasion in Cambodia late 1978 – early 1979, the Viet Nam imposed on team Pen Sovan, Heng Samrin, Chea Sim, Hun Sen puppet…, 4 treaties:
1 . Treaty of Peace, Friendship and Cooperation of February 18, 1979, for a period of 25 years, tacitly renewed each time for 10 years, signed by Pham Van Dong, President of the Vietnamese Government, and Heng Samrin, Chairman of the Revolutionary Council of Popular Republic of Kampuchea.
2 . Treaty of July 07, 1982 on the area of territorial waters and historic waters, signed by Hun Sen and Nguyen Co Thach, Ministers of Foreign Affairs, in Ho Chi Minh City. Cambodia lost Koh Tral and the group of Krachak Ses islands (Poulo-Panjang), and 30,000 km2 of maritime area and 10,000 km2 of historic waters. Singapore has opposed this treaty in her note to the United Nations of December 5, 1986. Under this Treaty of 11 August 1997, after the coup by Hun Sen on 5-6 July 1997, the Viet Nam concluded with the Thaiilande, without the knowledge of Cambodia, a share of territorial waters , annexing each 1/3 of the water of the Cambodia area (95 000 km2). Hun Sen publicly denounced this bilateral agreement, on 7 May 1998!
3 . Treaty of July 20, 1983 on the Principles of Resolution of the borders issues, and agreement on the status of the border areas, signed by Nguyen Co Thach and Hun Sen, Ministers of Foreign Affairs, in Phnom Penh.
4 . Treaty of December 27, 1985 on the Delimitation of boundary signed by Hun Sen and Nguyen Co Thach, Ministers of Foreign Affairs, in Phnom Penh, using both maps of 1/100 000 and 1/ 50 000 contrary to the stipulation of the Cambodia Constitution in 1993.
Here’s the digest that provides the Paris Peace Agreement of 23 October 1991:
Article 1– Cambodia must Cancel the Treaty to defend its sovereignty.
Art.2. The other signatories which the Viet Nam or the Thailand should respect this sovereignty.
Art.3. Cambodia must respect the human rights.
Art.4 . The signatories must not leave a country violating Cambodia.
Art.5 . For territorial and the Human rights violations, the signatories and 2 co-chairs have to take steps to resolve peacefully or recourse to the United Nations and the Security Council.
Daring not request to Vietnam the annulment of these treaties which are contrary to the spirit of the Paris Peace agreement of 23 October 1991, the CPP Hun Sen has become the traitor to the fatherland. And the Viet Nam became a colonialist country in the 21st century!
After having insulted Mr. Sean Peng Sê, such a rabid dog , Prime Minister Hun Sen announced his coming to the National Assembly to read the report of his new border demarcation, as a puppet of the Viet Nam, leaving no right to MPs to ask questions!
The cancellation of these treaties has to have been finalized in 1993, after Cambodia had its King, its Government and other constitutional Institutions. Unfortunately, because our leaders are traitors, we had not seen the coming of this cancellation. 21 years after this agreement, under these 5 articles, the Khmer people found, obviously, that their leaders have betrayed them: they have not respected the Agreement.
On the other hand, be they royalist or Communist, they have only thought to their personal interests:
- Restoration of the monarchy, for the royalists and Sihanouk,
- Control of all the powers, for the Communists and Hun Sen,
And, they become the puppets of Vietnam, that they like it or not!
To defend the territorial Integrity of Cambodia, Khmer people should expect nothing from their leaders, or believe in their promises in the next legislative elections. It will still be lost time!
Even today , by all means, they must compel Cambodia (article 1) and the Viet Nam (article 2) to cancel immediately Treaties of 1979-1982-1983-1985 and 2005 additive Treaty. They have the right under this Agreement. 17 Other signatories do not have the right to prevent them: they will have the duty to help them ( article 4 )
Given the explosive situation, it is time for Cambodians to rebel:
1 . To Recover Independence and Require respect for the Sovereignty and Territorial Integrity of Cambodia.
The Lotus Revolution calls the people to organize large scale:
- · Ceremonies repeated to infinity, before Preah Ang Dang Koeul, with Lotus flowers and sticks of incense, asking the blessing of the tutelary power of the Kingdom to help them to recover its independence, its sovereignty and its territorial integrity, and at the same time, to cast evil spells on traitors to the nation!.
- · Ceremonies repeated to infinity, in pagodas across the country to the Buddhist wisdom to save human lives, and to guide the people to free themselves from the Vietnamese colonialism without bloodshed.
2. To avoid the Irreversibility of the situation in their homeland.
- · Khmer politicians must act so that the Vietnamese annexation becomes not irreversible and that this annexation was seized and examined in the Security Council of the United Nations to take necessary measures to make the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity in Cambodia, in accordance with the Paris Peace Agreement of 23 October 1991.
- · Teachers and youth should take in hand the Liberation of the homeland, and learn the recent history of Cambodia to the nation.
- · The Diaspora and the Cambodians of the Interior must unite concretely in the crusade of Liberation, by all means (Email, Facebook, Twitter, videos…, tsunamis, Lotus Flower in hand …), like the children of Boeung Kak requesting the release of mothers imprisoned in Prey Sar prison, under the orders of Hun Sen, for protesting their forced evictions. Khmer medias inside and outside must contribute and amplifer this crusade.
Below, the extracts of 5 fundamental articles of the Paris agreement of 23 October 1991.
1. Cambodia solemnly undertakes by this agreement, to maintain, preserve and defend its sovereignty, its independence, its integrity and its territorial inviolability, neutrality and national unity; the perpetual Cambodia’s neutrality will be proclaimed and enshrined in the Cambodian constitution will be adopted after the holding of free and fair elections.
2. To this end, Cambodia undertakes to:
d) put an end to the treaties and agreements that are incompatible with sovereignty, its independence, its integrity and its territorial inviolability its neutrality and its unity;
1: The other parties to this Agreement hereby solemnly undertake to recognize and to respect in every way the sovereignty, independence, territorial integrity and inviolability, neutrality and national unity of Cambodian.
2: To this end, they undertake
(e) To refrain from using their territories or the territories of other States to odd the sovereignty, independence, territorial integrity and inviolability, neutrality and national unity of Cambodia;
1 All persons in Cambodia shall enjoy the rights and freedoms embodied in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other relevant international human rights instruments.
2 To this end.
-To ensure respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms in Cambodia
-To support the right of all Cambodian citizens to undertake activities that would promote and protect human rights and fundamental freedoms;
-To take effective measures to ensure that the policies and practices of the past shall never be allowed to return;
-To acceded to relevant international human rights instruments;
(b) The other parties to this Agreement undertake to promote and encourage respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms in Cambodia as embodied in the relevant international instruments in order, in particular, to prevent the recurrence of human rights abuses.
The parties to this Agreement call upon all other States to recognize and respect in every way the sovereignty, independence, territorial integrity and inviolability , neutrality and national unity of Cambodia and to refrain from any action inconsistent with these principles or with other provisions of this Agreement.
1 In the event of a violation or threat of violation of the sovereignty, independence, territorial integrity and inviolability, neutrality or national unity of Cambodia, or of any of the other commitments herein, the parties to this Agreement undertake to consult immediately with a view to adopting all appropriate steps to ensure respect for these commitments and resolving any such violations through peaceful means.
2. Such steps may include, inter alia, reference of the matter to the Security Council of the United Nations or recourse to the means for the peaceful settlement of disputes referred to in Article 33 of the Charter of the United Nations.
3. The parties to this Agreement may also call upon the assistance of the co-Chairmen of the Paris Conference on Cambodia.
4. In the event of serious violations of human rights in Cambodia, they will call upon the competent organs of the United Nations to take such other steps as are appropriate for the prevention and suppression of such violations in accordance with the relevant international instruments.
To recover independence and to defend the territorial integrity, khmer people have no other choice than to fight a war of liberation. To do this, the people will have to Hunt, by themselves, all the traitors of the power, and by all means, under the Paris agreement, the Charter of the Universal Declaration of the Human rights and the Khmer Constitution of 1993. They must not accept this fait accompli and must not rely on their royalo – Communists leaders. This very valuable international tool (or the Paris Agreement) will have been unnecessary if it will not inspire the Khmer People to use it as a tool for the liberation of their homeland. If we did not rebel, the international community will not work in our place! But it will not close its eyes if we were under the Universal Declaration of the human rights, the rights of people to independence, the Paris agreement of 23 October 1991, and if the Viet Nam and its puppet CPP-Hun Sen regime crushed us in blood! Because it is the rebellion of the Cambodian people legitimized by the United Nations (under the Paris Agreement of 23 October 1991) against the colonialist Viet Nam! The Lotus Revolutionaries have two enemies: Khmer traitors leaders and the colonialist Vietnamese leaders. We have the right to force them to comply with the Paris Peace Agreement of 23 October 1991. The Cambodians in the Diaspora have a sacred duty to help those of the Interior, by all means. The Revolution for the Liberation is the duty of solidarity between the Khmer of three generations (the Cambodian people above 60 years, those 35 to 60 years, and young people between 18 and 35 years old) for the survival of their Nation and the future of their posterity. The failure of the Revolution is prohibited : because it is simply the failure of Cambodia and the khmer people against the Viet Nam and the CPP – Hun Sen royalo-Communist dictatorship . All hopes are mainly based on the conscience of youth, teachers, workers, farmers and peasants, intelligentsia, armed forces including the military, the police, the gendarmerie, monks, faithful people, traders. The Lotus Revolution will not be completed without achieving its three objectives: the departure of the colonialist Vietnamese, the fall of Hun Sen and the installation of a free and democratic regime.
At its victory, The Lotus Revolution will declare cancellation of treaties 1979-1982-1983-1985 and the additive Treaty of 2005, and the non-recognition of 375 posts demarcating the 1270 kms of khmero-Vietnamese frontier. Under the Geneva Conference of 1954 on Indochina and the Paris agreement of 23 October 1991, the Lotus Revolution will submit the borders problems to the international community, based on the map filed by Cambodia to the United Nations following its accession to this Organization after its independence on 9 November 1953.The Lotus Revolution and the National Transitional Council (NTC) implemented since October 23, 2011 will lead the struggle of the khmer people until the victory, for the Cambodia Independence and the removal of the dictator Hun Sen.
(Khmer Lotus Revolution)
DEA of philosophy-Sorbonne Paris
DESS computer documentary-Lyon I & ENSSIB